Cloot’s Auto Body started as a one-man operation in 1984 in the town of Agawam, by owner Gary Cloutier and eventually the business was moved to Westfield in 1985. Local Repairs for all make and model vehicles in the Southwick area can be made at Cloot’s.
If you have a fleet truck or an RV, you know how challenging it can be to find a local repair shop. Most auto body shops in Massachusetts don’t have extended ceilings in their shop. This can reduce the number of places where you can get the work taken care of. At Cloot’s Auto Body we designed our shop for everyone. Small cars? No Problem! Large RV? No Problem! We have the size that can handle any size vehicle. The more room there is to work the better the repair will come out!
Cloot’s Auto Body Local Repairs for Southwick
We provide you with peace of mind by providing excellent customer service, thorough communication, and precision repairs. We do the job right the first time. That is why we have one of the best reputations and working relationships with all insurance companies, adjusters, and appraisers.
- Free, complete, and accurate estimates.
- We can arrange towing services and help provide low-cost rental vehicles.
- Our state-of-the-art facility has the most advanced equipment available.
- We work directly with your insurance company so you won’t have to worry about anything.
- We are a Direct Repair Facility for most major insurance companies.
We are easily located from the following areas: Agawam, Feeding Hills, Southwick, Granville, Westfield, West Springfield, Springfield, Chicopee, Holyoke, Suffield, Enfield, and Granby. Call us today (413) 568-3441.